16.9.11

Its been a long summer...

Hey guys!

Artsy projects have been few and far between this summer, cause I got a job at a wonderful place called ServPro...

NEVER, EVER GET A JOB THERE. On a terrible-meter, it rates somewhere between running out of peanut butter and The Last Airbender Movie. But, it was a job so can't complain.

Here's the art I was able to squeeze out this summer. From oldest to newest.


First 6 are cards for a game for my lil bro's. Last 2 are sketches.These are 4 drawings for my moms seminary. Saul, David, and Solomon!




These are pics of a ring that I modeled in Maya. My brother then had it printed in wax
and then cast in palladium. It was way cool.


This is my latest project. I am creating a dragon to put on an airplane! Its gonna be pretty amazingly cool, if I do say so myself. This is a concept piece.

And there it is. That is my summer. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Thanks for the cool ring pics. Hope no one named T reads this blog!

    ReplyDelete